The days of handwritten ledgers are long past. These days, if you want accurate records and payroll, you turn to a viable computer solution to keep your business running smoothly. Managing inventory, accounts and receivable, and bills just can’t be done on a spreadsheet, either. You need a proven accounting software platform that can record every financial move you make, call up various reports when needed, and integrate with other programs your company uses.
Question is, which software is best for you? Some packages are quite expensive, and could account for the bulk of your operations budget. As such, a program could provide more than you actually need, depending on the size and scope of your work. As you consult with computer enterprise software consultants about the right system for you, you may find the same brands touted over and again. Five popular and trusted names in accounting software may provide the basics and extra features your company will find useful.
In no particular order, five top brands of accounting software include:
1) Quickbooks – a trusted named in software, QuickBooks accepts credit card payments and imports spreadsheet files, and also allows multiple users to access and update the system simultaneously.
2) Peachtree Complete – a top name in the industry, Peachtree provides a flexible integration that allows users to import data from other accounting programs. Most versions of Peachtree offer as many as 75 different templates for billing, payroll, and A/R.
3) DacEasy – for a small business in need of the basics, DacEasy is a good option. There’s nothing too fancy, just straightforward options for billing and inventory and other functions.
4) NetSuite – if you handle sales over the Internet, NetSuite offers options for eCommerce most will find invaluable. That the program breaks down functionality according to the different roles in your office is a plus.
5) MYOB Business Essentials – you can import bank statements, customize forms, and naviagate your accounts with ease.
When you are ready for an accounting solution for your business, talk with a professional consultant about these or other programs.
Online Business Ideas For Starting Your Own Internet Empire
Outsourcing Title Search – The Best Way to Run a Real Estate Business
Why Internet Network Marketing Makes MLM the Successful Home Based Business Method For You